Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sadness for Sada and family

Yesterday we received the sad news that our daughter-in-law, Sada, had a miscarriage. She and BJ, Charlie's son, were excited about having a new little one to join their busy 3-year old bundle-0-boy. Sadly though, Sada's pregnancy was troubled and yesterday it ended at the emergency room. Thankfully, Sada is ok and there were lots of family and friends there to comfort and pray with her and BJ. We are far away physically, but as parents and grandparents, our hearts break just the same. It's hard to know that someone you love is going through so much pain and to feel fairly helpless. We are asking for your prayers for gentle moments for the Winter Family as they grieve.

Photo by Nilavu

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, that is sad. I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and gentle thoughts and healing to them.

Leigh

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers to your family. Heartbreaking.

Marcy

Anonymous said...

I totally understand, Aunt Jane. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the rest of the family. Kate Kelso

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I hope that she can heal both physically and emotionally quickly. KME

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your daughter in law. it is a hard thing to go through...she will heal but it does take time.a friend of my mothers once said 'you are only as happy as your least happy child'....how true....daughter in laws count as our children too. glad you are fine. Wendy

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss. If I'd known I wouldn't have been so flip. Keeping you and your loved ones in my prayers. Stacy M

Lacy said...

Your precious Gran Jane.....